View Single Post
Old July 20, 2012, 03:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Whatever Kenny's doing needs to change pronto or the family must find a better GM. Looks like we've lost the Weber battle also and now that we have, better hope for Brendan Smith and Gustav Nyquist to become our future Lidstrom and Zetterberg. Time for Filppula emerge as an elite player and become a consistent 30 goal, 50 assist scorer. Once Datsyuk and Zetterberg, especially Zetterberg with his probable captaincy, also score 30+ goals each, we'll be fine offensively with Sammy back in the fold. Franzen better step up but I don't think he will. We've been waiting for him to have a breakout year for a while now. He's 32 now and that bus has left the terminal.

WTG Kenny on repeatedly missing the boat while overpaying useless underachievers. I am disgusted and this is my last post in this thread. Signing Semin will not bring me back.

Adios Beamer, Leafs Pawn, Cricman and everyone else for participating in this successful thread. It has been fun as always and let's hope that the Red Wings, Pens or the Rangers give us a real reason to celebrate by the end of the 2012-2013 SCF.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 20, 2012 at 05:01 AM..