View Single Post
Old July 2, 2005, 09:21 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
I don't like the idea of playing too often with low quality teams. We can't improve if we play regularly with them.

By standard.. Keneya and Zims are not much different than us. So.. playing agaisnt them.. will give some blood boiling experience as BD will play at the equal level. I understand that playing aginst them will not do much to improve in the technique, but.. isnt it bit hypocratic comment from you buddy?..If you agree with what you have said. then what is wrong with ppl who say playing Bangladesh is damaging cricketing standard. They also put foward the importance that by playing BD, the other team will simply not learn anyting from this. We are not yet world beater but.. we already started to show egoistic mentaltiy about other less developed cricketing teams. This is sad my friend. Playing agaisnt them, doesnt do any damage, BD can actually show the differnece that they gained from playing at the highest level and thus give enough reason for ICC to open up their arm and include few more promising countries to come under highest level.