View Single Post
Old December 5, 2012, 07:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Sorry for going off topic , I am not the one instigating it....

1) I really sometimes dont understand your points, do you just always argue for the sake of it? Do you really think that all foreign nationals in any country are not subject to the same level of protection from criminal activities (treated as slaves) as their own citizen. And yes treatment of someone like slaves should constitute as being criminal (may be not in your brother countries tho)...
See here's the thing, I'm not willing to condone crimes comitted by anyone against anyone else. Maybe you have a psychological need to reinforce your bigotry and prejudice by setting one rule for those you feel some perverted sentiment towards, but reverse razakari is not my personal cup of tea.

Quote:
Funny you mention Gitmo, atleast they dont chop off the head of another nationals infront of public like your brothers do..
Whats even funnier is that losing your head is probably the quickest and least painful way to die. Of course you'd probably argue that your friends are more dead than say the Rohingya.

Quote:
2) Balochistan is happening today, as also slavery by the arabs...!! really whats your point again?
Balochis are also Pakistanis so I don't see why you are trying to show some back-handed love to them. Remember they are all guilty of the Rape of Bengal. Don't let someone dupe you into thinking that a 2 year old child had nothing to do with it. These are all propaganda coming from the madrasa.

Quote:
3) Yes they are being punished collectively, no doubt about it. Do I support it? A part of me does given I want the minority rights in our country being protected. A part does not because of humanitarian reasons, atleast women and children should be allowed inside.
So you are in fact just as criminally minded as your jamaati adversaries. Good to know.

#OneTeam1Dream