View Single Post
Old February 3, 2013, 04:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: YOURFACE

It all starts at home. The real problem isn't whether someone is educated or not (not necessarily at least). They need to be taught by their parents. Parents need to step up when they suspect their child is showing signs of mental illness of any sort. It doesn't have to be a mental illness, any distress in the child is enough. I'm not exactly blaming parents, maybe most just don't understand. Be close to your child, talk to them. I mean, they are under your supervision until 18, might as well put in some effort into parenting. Talk to your son about how to have respect another human being.Tell him that violence is never the answer. Hurting someone mentally will not make your life better and hurting them physically may make your life worse(if punished). IF you get away with it, you're just feeding that monster in you with every violent act. You're making yourself sick! It's all very cliche, I know! But it can make a difference. You have to start small. If you're a parent of a daughter do the same. I don't know of any specific solutions, I'm not a parent myself...yet. But when you're child feels comfortable enough to talk to you, they know they will always have an outlet. They don't have to seek attention else where, it's right at home. And this will create a better person long after 18.