View Single Post
Old January 11, 2009, 01:54 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Thanks Rifat bhai.

Anyway, after the loss against Zimbo, I am am completely hopeless about our cricket. Oruchi aisha gese Bangladesh criketer proti. It won’t matter if we win the series against Zimbo. During 2007 WC, one of my Indian friends said that he will never forgive the Indians for losing against BD, even if IND beats BD 1000 times. I now know how he felt. In our home soil, Zimbo will play the final (and they deserved to play) and loser Ash and his gong will be ahammok spectators in the gallery. What a disgrace. And still sitting in the gallery, Ash gadha will be laughing---pura botrish dat bair koira. I don’t think I will be able to follow BD cricket anymore as long as all time great gadha Ash leads. He is the cause of all illness. This tumor needs to be removed.

I have always been such a strong critique of Ashraful that when I saw his name in our WC 2007 squad, I was upset. My mind didn't change even after he came up with the best performance. He was then awarded the captaincy----THE MISTAKE OF THE CENTURY------ekhon eri mashul ditesi.

It never happened in my life that a BD match is going and I forget. Now a days it is happening. The day we were playing against Zimbo, I completely forget that there was a BD match. I think I will be supporting Zimbo during the tri series. And that is just because of Ashraful.

And people should stop talking about infrastructure and facilities outright. When Tendulker made his debut, a senior Indian player told him not to think about his age. He said, "tendu you have been thrust here, so you should only think about getting the job done." Engineers think the same. Never cry about what you have and don't have, what you know and what you don't know. If you are truly sincere about getting the job done, you will be able to do it. And Cricket is no Olympic games. Here you need to master the skills, which you can do easily if you have wish. Request your coach to give you some extra tutorial sessions. And most importantly you need to have determination. As for building the habit of staying in the wicket, I agree that our sub-standard NCL doesn't help much. But this could not be the end of the world. How Chanderpaul is scoring runs? Chanderpaul er talent to Ashrafuler moto upchaiya pore na. Still he is scoring runs. How? He practice batting in front of nets everyday for hours. He doesn't look into his watch. A bowling machine is not that expensive. Our Aggie cricket club is trying to buy one. I think it is 3000-4000 USD. Ashrafuler ki taka kom ase? BCB jodi bowling machine na dey, ekta bowling machine kine nek. Nijer career er jodi chinta thakto, tahole onek kisui korto. Chita to nai. Khali shuni neter piche naki onek porishrom kore. Keu Jodi asholei porishrom kore, 136 ta one day match khela ek kheloyar golden duck maira 32 dat ber kore kemne? Faizlamir ekta shima thaka dorkar.

I have always stood by my country. But I can't stand for some morons. This is the problem with my country. Beloved country, beloved cricket team, but wrong people everywhere. This is probably our destiny.