View Single Post
Old June 1, 2008, 04:52 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehteshamul
Hello BD Shardul Bhaiyya,

I think I need to clarify the objective of the magic moments.

We all know that after Siddons took over our results had reached a record low.

Particular concern is that of Aftab and Ash who during the DAV period brought us remarkable results. Even in the present thread concerning South Africa and Bangladesh Ash and Aftab were involved in an important partnership which paved the way for Bangladesh to post a competitive total and which ultimately was enough to beat the Springboks.

In our present low morale state any positive achievement int he past is a good a feeling and morale boosting and reinforces in our belief that what we are capable of as cricketing nation and given the right direction we can repeat past glory. So when we relive that state comes into play. In fact most Meditation Techniques emphasize the fact that when chips are down go back to the past and relive positive or good things achieved. It helps to restore a state of positive feeling and gets rids of undue stress that can bog you down.

Also when we won that epic victory there were other important items that many of us may have missed so I have included those like Cricket songs, Celebrations in other parts of the world, Partho Mukhejee’s analysis eulogizing our great performance.

Integrating these with the core content i.e. Highlights adds flavor and makes it more meaningful.

On a personal level I can definitely help you if you are short of motivation and positive thinking as I am fully trained in Meditation both eastern and western.

Meditation helps one with relaxation, stress management, enhancement of concentration, overcoming negativity, enhances Intuitivity, Achieving goals -short and long term and enhancement of Memory as well – good for students.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Thak bhai, apnar ar kosto korar kono proyojon dekhchi na. Maf koira den amare