Thread: analyze this
View Single Post
Old March 19, 2010, 03:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
first of all there are lot of confusions created by our media.

people like to read gossip and they like to read new gossips. thats why these newspapers will come up with lots of gossips.

now i went for a walk around SNBS last afternoon and saw shahadat walking around with a bat in hand. so what i do now ??? should I say that SHAHADAT will be opening batsman with TAMIM ???

jahurul is an occasional WK. perhaps team management wanted to see how good he is ??? thats why gave him a practice in nets. they were looking is he good enough to replace mushfik or good enough to just be back up or good enough for none.

now certainly he was not called in the squad for his wicket keeping. when raqibul retired they decided to bring jahurul as hid replacement. selectors wanted a batsman, that why jahurul was called up not dhiman or pavel. now as he is in the squad ppl are thinking whether he could also do some keeping.

and finally i think, he is an opener. and i want him to play as an opener. other wise no pint playing 4 openers in tamim, imrul, jahurul and junaid.
I am also thinking like you probably team management was just checking the quality of Jahurul as a keeper and newspapers has over hyped the matter.
Another point is Mushy is a crap as a keeper and Jahurul was the full time keeper of Biman in last DPL so its not impossible that Jahurul and Mushy have same calibre as a keeper.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition