View Single Post
Old November 11, 2007, 07:37 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengaliprince176
perhaps u are rite in sum cases, i knw a Pakistani guy, who still cant comprehend the fact that KAneria, is the number test spinner for pakistan atm. simply coz he is a hindu, tho in fairness, i do belive that the 2 Mushtaqs cud still be better if given the chance.....
but on this forum, the majority of posters are educated (at least the ones who post regurlary to this site). i think the main reason to the frustration to Kapali is mainly coz of his lack of using his unquestionable talent. he reminds me of this decades version of Mark Ramprakash and Daryll Cullinan in the 90s. especially Ramprakash who my father used to curse constantly as he always let him down, he was his favourite player then. perhaps Alok will do a Dada (who was put into team at 19 at hostile biased against him). he failed in the series then, but came back masterfully 4 years later, and we all know what he has achived since...
Hai hai hai.............. Sourav and Alok!!!

Bengaliprince, if you do it one more time, you will be permanently removed from Dada fan club.