View Single Post
Old April 12, 2012, 01:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_1_primeval_man
Sometimes people learn quickly when they are thrown into the deep end. If one can come out victorious from one's baptism of fire, one is likely to have a tougher character.

No one is underplaying the importance of having a good FC structure, but the unfortunate reality is we don't have one at the moment. It's likely to take sometime to develop a fully functional and beneficial FC structure and the onus is not on any particular player to develop one. So in the absence of a fully functional FC system, what should the players do? Wait for the administrators to fix it and let their golden years pass by?

Tamim has been one of the most successful Test batsman of the country with all his lack of experiences in FC cricket. He was on his way to become one of the world's highest run scorers in a year in 2010. It was a pity that his journey was cut short by the lack of opportunities. So he has every reason to want to play more tests.

And I am glad that I could show you the error of your ways. I am gladder that you gave my post - not only one, but three of them.
Tamim has a good technique that will allow him to play well in tests. He would be a better test batsmen then an ODI batsmen in my opinion.