View Single Post
Old August 28, 2008, 01:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
T_E
You haven't followed the recent years of off the field trouble involving Penn st. Players. Many many incidents of fights, alleged rapes, drunkenness etc has clouded the once great program. Some people allege that Joe Pa has lost touch with reality at this age in his life and has been complicit by overlooking many of the incidents. As a fellow Pitt alum, I am off course biased against Penn St, and I find him a deranged old man.. Enough of them.
I knew and purpose fully omitted them. Yet no sanctions to the program. No Scholarship losses. And the culprits were dealth severely after those incident surfaced. Just like Florida State's Bowden. Suspended almost half of the team. Took only 33 players in the last bowl game. State of Florida has more problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
My three main dislikes : Penn St, Ohio st, Notre dame.
I like : Pitt ( dunno why ), Miami, Michigan and now Arkansas.
Uuuu!! Don't even get me started on Notre Dame. They think they own college Football. Last year was a great year for me to see ND suffer. Miami, actually all Florida schools should be a powerhouse year in year out. The talent they come up with is unbelievable.
Michagan, we (Ark) got Ryan Mallet back next year. Hot Rod may struggle in the first year. If they beat Ohio State then everything is forgiven.
[/quote]That Nick Saban has no character. I like the Florida Coach. Meyer. He is a good brain.

My fav RB's that I have seen are in this order : Barry Sanders, the Bus ( obviously for me ), Tomlinson, Curtis Martin ( good guy..met him once ) Edgerin James and a few others..[/quote]
Watch out for the rookie at Detroit. Kevin Smith (from UCF). Ofcourse D Mac is the class of this year. The best thing I like about LT is zero fumbles. That is just sick. Barry Sanders had a streak of 800+ carries without fumble. That is 4 seasons of heavy load.