View Single Post
Old March 4, 2006, 11:37 AM
Cricket Legend

I would say nothing but will just point out to you a simple phenomena in present day BD.
All the banks including the foreign banks are opening islamic banking branches.Many like Shahjalal bank turned fully islamic bank.Even the Islami bank BD Ltd was forced to reject saving accounts as they could not support more,But the all Other banks are giving more ,sud, than the 'munafa' offered by islamic banks.
Why do you think people are turning to islamic banks?It's because they trast them,its because islam is the best possible solution.
As for Shariah,Most of you seem to be too much ignorant.I didnt study in a madrasah,so i cant explain it all but i am telling you some basic facts.

Shariah is the lifestyle of a muslim advised and ordered by Islam,its not the mere combination of some criminal laws.Salat,Jakat and criminal law,daily lifestyle all are part of the shariah.
The part of islam which is distinct from shariah is Tarikat,of sufism,but unless you achieve a certain stage in shariah,you cannot enter sufiism.
Islamic Shariah is based on 4 pillers:

1.Al Quraanul kareem.
Like the Order to Salaat,refrain from telling lies,eating halal etc.

2.Al Hadis:
Like cutting the hand of a thief.

3.Izma:
When some info is not clear in Quraanul Kareem or hadis,then all the islamic scholers(Muztahids) agree in a law and that also becomes part of shariah.Example:giving the second Azaan in Zumma salaat.

4.Kiaas:
When all previous three does not contain a clear solution,a proper authorititive Imam or Shaikh should compare the sitution to some sitution alike and give the solution,many of our laws an majhabs are derived in this way,and thats why the majhabs differ yet all are right.

So shariah is a continous process and there is no way it can be termed 'Backward' (Nauzubillah).The way of izma and kiaas are always open,thats how islamic banking evolved,some qualified Imam may also make rules for the internet,as our Aleems made about science,and i know there are some who are really ignorant of the present world,but always there are fresh one's.

For example,when a lot of termoil was going about man's visit on earth,some said that none can go to moon coz that will make that unholy.Then Hazrat Amimul Ehsan(Rahmatullahi Alaihee)the then Khateeb of baitul mukarram said"Man will go to everywhere our prophet (SM) went and he(SM) certainly went past all seven skies in his(SM) Miiraj.So its the perspective at which one looks at an event and unfortunately,that of some Aleem's are narrow,but there are such Modern and advanced Aleem's too and they will lead us to islamic resurrection,inshaallah.

May Allah perdon me for making any mistakes in this statement.

নারায়ে তাকবীর,আল্লাহু আকবার।

Its the slogan of muslims,too bad now a days it became captive in the hands of some coloured factions.