View Single Post
Old March 19, 2011, 09:26 PM
Cricket Savant

Default The Official I-Hope-to-Hell-Australia-Win-The-WC-And-BD-Gives-Them-A-Series-Drubbing Followers Thread!

Title says it all.

It's a dog eat dog world where teams which fought last week are probably rooting for each other so that by cancellation means one can proceed. So why not take it further? Root for Australia while jeer and boo them when playing them.

Let us be a bit more professional and don't panic. What were y'all expecting BD will go to QF and miraculously beat all the teams? Pssyhaah. Let us be realistic Bangladesh would've been out the very next game. 58 A.O. exposed us our fragile back bone; hence, only a sage chiropractor will do the job.

Either you agree with Kabir that the NZ game was 'fluke' or not. But if you do agree that it was fluke then Bangladesh haven't progressed any further. So you shouldn't be surprised at their loss. However, if you truly believe NZ drubbing was solid then you agree Siddons did a great job. If you truly believe Siddons did a good job then criticise him all you want but at least give him the credit that's due. My personal opinion being a terrific BATTING coach he can surely rectify our vital faults of technique and prepare us for an Australia drubbing. I am not a big fan of Siddons but I understand the value of a long term vision than a quick fix.

Byproduct would be Australia winning the World Cup then we can at least taste it by vicarious syllogistic corridor.

I say let's not get all personal. Have a little bit more faith on Siddons and pray for Australia's downfall after their uphill win to World Cup.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles