View Single Post
  #71  
Old November 25, 2017, 07:05 PM
aklemalp's Avatar
aklemalp aklemalp is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: September 5, 2009
Location: Guyana,South America
Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall
Posts: 22,024

"90% of hitting is mental, the other 10% is physical."- Yogi Berra
Reply With Quote