View Single Post
Old March 8, 2012, 03:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
What's the use of having a boss if he can't make logical intervention when necessary? Then the selection committee could have been an independent body, outside the BCB hierarchy ... !!!

LK didn't rule Tamim out, but only told him to prove his fitness. This guy was off form and was out of BPL for fitness/injury. That was admitted by TI himself. So it would be more honorable for even TI to come through a fitness test, than to walk in like that. That would make his BPL injury a farce. So, I think LK had a logical approach.

That doesn't mean that I want TI out of the team. I want him to prove his fitness and come back. Why are we making it a villainous act of LK?? It's only logical for any injured player to prove his fitness before inclusion in the team.
I think you are not getting the point, Lk wanted to show off his power and teach Tamim a lesson, so he exclude Tamis name from the list....LK got the opportunity because he was out of form now. He never thought Akram khan will be brave enough to oppose against him. Now Akram took the brave decision and LK in trouble.. I want this to be a big issue. because People like LK is only damaging our cricket.