View Single Post
Old January 29, 2013, 09:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: who else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
I wasn't talking about the Politics I agree its bad but I was talking about our Cricket team and tired of hearing our players will just fail and all that, this is a completely new Bangladesh team now more confident on how to go about their business on the field. These Sri Lankan youngsters are probably not much different to our youngsters so we have a pretty decent chance of winning. If its because these matches are going to be AWAY therefore we fail or something totally disagree. Some of our players travelled to SLPL and performed very well over in Sri Lanka so I don't think they will struggle right from the start.
He didnt mention about the entire team, he mentioned our fast bowlers will struggle in the tour which is valid. I havent seen any of our fast bowlers are doing great in BPL. BPL is just 4 overs game but in SL they have to bowl 10-15 overs per day. I dont think our fast bowlers are prepared for that. I watched the recent Aus- SL T20 from the ground and i saw them practicing before the game. These SL young players are physically fitter then the Australian team. Their catching, throwing, ground fielding were top quality. Kulasekara was bowling 125-130 kmph but he killed the aussie batsman with his swing. Their young batsmen werent scared to go against the aussie bowlers. I dont think BPL is enough to prepare for this tough tour.