View Single Post
Old February 17, 2012, 01:29 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Well, I wasn't aware of the BBC link. And LOL@ giving a link to a random forum in stark contrast. LOL.

TBH, I was thinking of Bashundhara and other new cinemal halls. Personally, if you you go to Rajmoni or Balaka or whatever, then something MUST be wrong with you. WTF man. Why you would go there in the first place... Amake ek hajar dollar dileo oi nongra jaygay vutki vutki ovinetri der dekte jabo na.

Cinema hall shutting down then is a blessing.

But I think what fagumama wanted to highlight was the loss of the cultural aspects. Well art is dead. People suckling from b-wood moneyfest is trying to get rich quick and fast. I mean who wants to c-r-e-a-t-e something on the same standards as Pather Pachali nowadays.

Also orginality is something BD lacks in general. I blame religion for forbidding out of the box thinking. Creativity!=lunacy. It can be tastefully done. Or else we get Banglar King Kong and wot not.

My hope is Fagumama can write a genius script and sell it for a movie to save our impending cinematic apocalypto. Right fagumama?
Murobbi, sobai kintu apnar moto rich na. Balaka te movie r ticket matro 50 taka, compare to basundara 500 taka. So lower class people would rather watch 10 different movie at Baraka than going to basundara for just once.

Last edited by Nadim; February 17, 2012 at 02:06 AM..