Thread: beauty
View Single Post
Old October 3, 2008, 01:03 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafe

Why are you people asking for a definition of beauty? that is not a sign of intelligence, rather the contrary.

As if there is a certain checklist that makes every man drool over the woman. Some guys discriminate according to race...some by color...some by the size of the chest...but the most disturbing to certainly to group and categorize races according to attractiveness...that absurd if not downright insulting! and most of it comes from people's wrong perception of skin color or features as being superior to that of other people.

To categorize according to race and features is the threshold of Nazism.
remember blue eyes and blond hair? who set that standard of beauty?!

I for once find Bangladeshi women to the most beautiful in the whole wide world, and attractive for multiple facets, not just physical beauty. U may disagree with that, but i can assure u it has nothing to do with nationalism.

And to add to that, yes white women of every american, spanish, east european descent I have met. Every latino chick I have met. Every persian, arabian, middle eastern i have met. Every chinese, japanese, korean, pilipina i have met. Every pakistani, indian, burmese, bhutanese, nepalise I have met. I have met almost all the spices in the pot in a tiny Hollywood town and I can assure you, I still prefer bengali women more than any other.

Maybe I am whole heartedly biased, but although I appreciate all levels of beauty, I still prefer Bangladeshi women above all.