View Single Post
Old June 6, 2005, 02:08 AM

One or two wrong decision may effect both side of the team as usual. England may have the glory of "test win in 2 days" and a "message to Australia of their supremacy", but that's all they could count. On the other hand Bangladesh had so many serious things for count from this test, like "test status is in question", "defeat by innings and huge runs", "scored only 100+ runs in last 3 innings", "being in bottom by totally outclassed" etc. And at the end England was on their way as planed (for their supremacy) and put Bangladesh to fight. Bangladesh got the wrong ( cheated? ) decision after a good start and in the middle of good a partnership, which has been unable to recognize by umpire, keeper and captain. Later on Bashar had to go in the middle of a very good partnership also was an arguable decision. And we are in the side of "looser of doubt" as usual. So it's hurts, hurts like hell than it's hurts England's captain, not being able to win in 2 days. Things are never the same as a matter of fact.

I feel lucky because we could have lost the match in 2 days if there was just one more "wrong decision". As the same way I feel angry and helpless when I feel we might have a chance to avoid another innings defeat if there was just one less "wrong decision". It's always hurts the poor one.