View Single Post
Old October 6, 2010, 11:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynman
How was the chemistry between IK/SN and SN/JS? I didn't get to see their batting.

Tamim is our star batsmen but his innings are too boundary oriented and his running between the wickets and understanding with his partners is very poor.
Imrul was too defensive from the start and didn't look confident at all when he was in the middle..perhaps Tamim not being there made him nervous..SN was better then Imrul because of the intent he showed and willingness to score runs..some of his shots were nice but others were poor..his technique still seems poor to me..then when Zunaed came in SN got out soon after..Zunaed did not look comfortable at all when he was in the middle and got bogged down too much to be honest..I feel Tamim not being there is gonna hurt us in a lot of ways..even though he's not as devastating in ODIs then in tests but his presence alone gives Imrul and Zunaed comfort to play their styles..thats why it will be interesting to see how the batsmen play without Tamim being there..will be a good test for our top order..