View Single Post
Old September 11, 2008, 07:33 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
these are my 5 questions:

1. does he prefer chicken over beef?
2. does he like kalojam?
3. what shampoo does he use in the shower?
4. does he ever suffer from bad gas? any suggestion for a fan who is a cronic gas maker!
5. would he someday do a movie if i make it? rajib and aftab will be casted in that movie as well.
funny...

i'd ask:

1. Don't you think education is really necessary for enhancing wisdom of cricket? After all, every shot a player plays or every sudden decision he makes in the field is in reality being performed in the brain- thus thereby increasing the intelligence somehow whether by book learning, can't a person improve his game? If you answered yes to these, what are YOUR plans regarding this matter? (Sorry for being harsh.)

2. What is the REAL reason for your downfall and lack of confidence in the field?

3. So did you finally make out with that chick after canoodling in the lounge couch that my female friend saw you and then how you later invited my female friend's friends to a party.....? [optional]

4. Which batsmen do you emulate (of course he wouldn't know the meaning of 'emulate' so Miraz bhai please tell, after whom does he model his batting stlye) [ edit: just just saw ro1249's question]

5. Are you seeing any speech therapist for using the word "obviously" too much? [Although I can pretty much guess his response here...] (optional)

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Last edited by Zeeshan; September 11, 2008 at 07:41 PM..