View Single Post
Old September 30, 2012, 11:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

imrul imo has a chance of coming back as the ODI opener, he's clearly not a longer format player at this point so in tests he is a no no but he managed a 61 in the last one-day A team match playing as opener. i to would knockout ash and junaid. nafees potentially could be good, he's shown it in the past just isn't consistent, jahurul we haven't given enough exposure to figure out quite yet imo and anamul has his u19 and domestic records backing him.

i think mominul is in the equation for the #3 spot, unfortunately he got injured but i'm sure he would have played had he not and he's been the leading A team scorer recently so i definitely think he's a possibility at #3.

i'm a bit worried anamul hasn't scored many runs in this A team series yet though, some good scores in this series should have ensured him a spot in the next national team series and an extended run in the squad imo. what i didn't like is they batted him so low in the 4-day game, in ODIs and t20!s he might play as keeper but i don't think he should in tests, he's needed much more at the top of the order, in tests they should play dhiman as the keeper, anamul at #2 or #3 and mushy in the middle order.