A mother who always prays,
A mother who always stays.
When things get rough,
When life gets tough,
When all is just too much to bear,
God’s Word she shares.
God’s light she shines.
So blessed God made this mother mine.

Praying for all the mothers so that they retain their good health and those who left us hope to see them in Jannah.

Quote:
A printed card means nothing except that you are too lazy to write to the woman who has done more for you than anyone in the world. And candy! You take a box to Mother—and then eat most of it yourself. —Anna Jarvis (Anna's mother Ann Jarvis who founded Mothers' Day Work Clubs in five cities to improve sanitary and health conditions- later which turns out today's mother's day. )
We also believe in Anna's words, there are no places for show offs for our most dearest one. But just to rejuvenate the cute memories and feelings- just like any festival- everyday we should cherish but the festival reminds us of this and unites us. i guess we should celebrate it in our own ways and not follow the west. It also can be any day/s.
I have seen my mom how with just few words and wishing she gets so happy that amazes me.

Share if you have any cute memories with your mother related to that special day.

But i just can't quit before sharing this...