Thread: save cricket
View Single Post
Old August 9, 2004, 03:46 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by chinaman
Quote:
For clarification, I neither intend to make the voice for n-tier system/second string nor involve the status of BD in any of these categories.
Quote:
Secondly, if a second string countries are there to play each other, ...... Let these countries play each other more and occasionally to meet the top teams. Let these countries to play 6/8 tests in between them and play 2/4 against the top giants in an year. Similarly, 15/20 one days between them and 4/6 against top giants.
Quote:
I strongly believe necessity of emergence of second string nations like Kenya, Ireland, Scotland, Namibia, UAE, USA, Canada, Nepal alongwith BD in the international cricket.
Didn't I say not to play wise guy? Who you trying to fool man? Stop it now and never repeat it.
Please link with these lines with the other lines. U will get the message there.

If any body thinks, I m trying to bring down bd, I have no objection in withdrawing all the reference related with bd, directly or indirectly, if there.

I repeat, I would like to discuss the topic related with emergence of new cricket nations and their importance in the game. this topic is nothing related with bd and I would like to remain within the topic only