Thread: BSF
View Single Post
Old October 14, 2005, 11:36 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by bombayrocks
dream i understand killing innocent ppl is not justified but wot if they wer infiltrators!!
howeva spitting on sum1 dead is not gud but waz ther n e reason mentioned wot wer they doin in no mans land?
i certainly dont belive or m i not wanting 2 believe wot u ppl say coz according 2 me at the end of the day they r humans 2!
y do u think the bsf is takin the nazi face or sumthin?(minimum the way u portray bsf i wonder)
i kno wot u ppl r tryin 2 say but has n e one posted da killings dat had happened earlier?(indians being killed)
if u portray the bsf a nazis thers no doubt y i cant say bdr 2 b violent coz bdr at the end of the replys back strong 2 !
well i m isolated wid wot i m sayin coz u wont agree n i cant make u understand coz its up 2 up 2 think bout it wid a cool frame of mind!

what were they doing in no man's land?.... you don't seem to know that a lot of bangladeshi/indian villages, towns extend to no man's land or even other side of the border mainly because of 'missing' pillars and undivided land... some people's bedroom might be in bangladesh and kitchen in india....

obviously there is no sign everywhere saying 'no man's land: do not cross'... so mistakes happen just like when Indian villagers have to recover their runaway cows from BD.... besides I doubt the people are stupid enough to go to point zero and get shot.. majority of killings of Bangladeshis are done inside Bangladeshi territory and the dead bodies are taken away.... despite all of this, day by day the BDR only shows patience, discipline and tries to resolve these problems through flag meetings and joint-petrolling and operations........ i guess BSF are a bunch of homocidal maniacs who are going to continue things their primitive ways.....

speaking of which..... do you know what happens on rare ocassions when BSF gets caught doing such acts of crime inside Bangladeshi territory?......... he gets one HELLUVA beating by the infuriated people of Bangladesh until his body is pounded into a pulp... usually he gets a 'shame rally' through the villages before the fun begins..

anyway...................

I already told you not to compare nazis on this matter.. you are saying it's the minimum from the way we portray bsf...... do you think bsf is will see the sunrise if they killed millions of Bangladeshis?.... plz start being rational!

a better example to compare the bsf would be the Israeli military/border force....... it's ironic how the israelis learned all the bad lessons from the nazi and the indians did from the british....

you feel isolated bcoz no one seems to agree with you... that's because you have no clue what you are talking about!... you are saying very controversial things about a sovereign nation without even a strong argument to back it up with!

so stop picking things out of a baboon's butt and start doing some groundwork for a persuasive argument if you really want people to agree with you on this issue.

Edited on, October 15, 2005, 5:09 AM GMT, by Hatebreed.