View Single Post
Old December 22, 2007, 10:10 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Hadhrat Abbas (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) has said, "Islam will spread far and wide, across the seas. Horses will cross the land and seas in the cause of Jihad.
Then a time will come wherein a group of people will emerge which recites the Qur'aan. They will claim," We have recited the Qur'aan. and is there anyone who understands the Qur'aan. better than us? There is no one more proficient than us in the study of the Qur'aan.".Then Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) asked the Sahabah, "Do you see any good in their claims?"
The Sahabah replied, "No.
Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)) said, "But these conceited claimants will be from my Ummah and will be the fuel of the Fire.

in that case i am a fuel for the fire according to this hadith for being quran aloner. i am supershocked to see the accuracy of this hadith which i used to claim as "extra" "unnecessary claims compiled by the crusaders after 1000 AD and created to distort the muslims from following the quran"

wow, these hadiths are quite accurate. alhamdulillah! sadly accurate! so a lot of the hadith is quite accurately said by the prophet and have never been distorted! wow! so the prophet did predict "quran alone movement"! wow! according ot these quran alone is just a bunch of hoghwash! so sunnah is the only way to jannah!but i have read in other hadith that even with those muslims with the slightest iman will enter jannah after who knows how many 1233434123 billion earth years of 70 times fuel/torture and others..

is "fun" in this life worth it for all that garbage torture even if i have iman but no practice? Allah knows! may Allah guide all of us to the straight path and delay doom.

this article made me look like a pig, i felt so much shame...

Last edited by Rifat; December 22, 2007 at 10:41 PM..