View Single Post
Old July 21, 2010, 06:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
well, it is pretty obvious that thay didn't want to play. They've been playing cricket non-stop for the past few months and considering the fact that their not used to it, plus a lot of the games haven been outside of Bangladesh, I guess the team is both tired plus homesick. But this should not be an excuse to lose to accosiates.
If they're not whilling to sacrifice their love for Biriyani, win games and bring pride to Bangladesh. Then they shouldn't play cricket at all! They should realise it is a profession and must be taken seriously. If they are homesick and missing their families, why not bring their wives or mothers along? Apart from occassionaly seeing habibul bashar's Wife and Shahriar Nafees' wife at stadiums, I have never seen anyone else's wife going to support their husbands!

we complained about not playing cricket as much as the other big teams and used that as an excuse when we lost. Now that we are playing a lot of games and getting a lot of practice before the world cup, we are blaming the losses on too much cricket!

I don't even know why I support this team!
They are professionals ! no excuse for this, they are no amateurs from the streets of Dhaka.