Thread: Travaling time!
View Single Post
Old March 20, 2004, 08:04 AM
First Class Cricketer

Nasif Bhai,

Thanx for the points mentioned. Awsome!

May I add some on your comments.
"You cannot have 0 time difference between your start and end point."
In physics it says If I move from point A to point B and then go back to point A then distance traveled is 0. Though A and B are both relative in the plain, assertion is true. If it is true for first,second and third dimension isn't it arguably true for Fourth dimension time too. Ofcourse we cannot prove it.

I heard that Electro Magnetic field is the 5 th dimension. If we look at the universe the basic building bloc is positive and Negetive charges. As energy doesn't destroy according to Newton that means our energy changes in terms of time. Human body changes from childhood to adulthood. These changes truly happen in atomic lavel. Like body mass increase then in turn body mass reduction(older). These points have a relation to your second paragraph:

"If you travel at speed of light relative to something, your time would stop relative to that thing. Meaning, if you speed away from earth in a rocket at C, your time would stop relative to people on earth. " If we are capable of going at C speed that means same photon will reflect on my ratina in my eyes so I am seeing the same thing happening all the time. That explain your assertion in the second paragraph. But though we are experience the same visual aspect that freezes time in a relative sense. At the same, our electro Magnectic changes doesn't stop. So we will be seeing the same thing but we will also get older at the same time. That will be a great lose. Seeing my mom cooking the biriany for 50 years but never eating it and then expiring without eating it.

Thank you again for your time!