View Single Post
Old July 16, 2016, 07:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
I think in sub continent,gay/lesbians get a bad rap whether preachers,public or administration.
The thing is to accept it is real,and just get on with life.
No life should be taken in any situation,and that includes abortion.
I think of this as a hate crime more than an act of terror.
People who praise these kinds of these things,I think are lost.
Really,compassion is the key here.
As a christian I accept the concept of what you do behind closed doors,is your decision and right.
I could debate same sex marriage,leave that 1 for another day,but what happened was abhorrent.
A sad day for humanity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley
Seems in oz we had a Imam who preached death penaulty for gays deported yesterday,he preached in Orlando.Don't know if there a link.
Good thing we need to get rid of all hate preaching imams.
Good catch brockley, I hope this 'Imam' scumbag not only gets deported but also gets the death penalty himself someday soon.

But brockley, It is NOT only the 'sub-continental' societies that loathe and brutalize gays. That is a very unfair statement. Hatred for gays come from every corner of the world. Not only from the East, but sections of the Western societies are guilty as well. Regarding the club 'Pulse' massacre by the lowlife coward scumbag Omar Matin, a Baptist church preacher Pastor Roger Jimenez in Sacramento, California said that Christians should not be mourning the death of those 49 gays in the massacre. The gays being massacred is NOT a tragedy. He said that the tragedy is that more of them (more gays) did not die. That the killer failed to kill more of them is what makes him (the preacher) sad (he said he is upset that the killer failed to finish the job-in his own word).
Link from Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...hem-didnt-die/

Brockley, there are thousands more of these kinds of examples that I can pull. My wife is from Tennessee and raised Southern Baptist, she can tell you and take you to locations to listen to great many examples of hateful sermons related to hating gays. And Baptist preachers are not the only ones to be blamed here. This hate is vivid and clear all over the United States.
Both my wife and I, in our lifetime, saw/listened to this same hate speech from two different religions, cultures and parts of the world.