Thread: Latest News
View Single Post
Old September 8, 2011, 06:43 PM
Street Cricketer

Default Misunderstanding

Well surely you have no idea about journalists in Bangladesh, because from what I have witnessed later on, he was very upset that he was misquoted. Obviously, nobody reported that. Surely, he needs to polish up on things he might need to say, but give him a break. He has a lot more personality and common sense compared to a lot of other people who go into the media. Also, keep in mind that he is only a spokesperson, and not everything he says is under his opinion. So when you are wishing that he retires, you are kind of asking for the entire of BCB to retire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
No matter how bad they are I bet they did not make up the quote from Jalal Younus.

It is worse than yellow journalism. It is the exhibition of crass unprofessionalism from those who hold high office - and I am speaking of this Chairman of the Media Committee. The vacuum between the years make it impossible for him to determine what is appropriate to say under what circumstances.

I checked - my last major vituperative outburst was caused by this same person. Somebody make him retire or else I am going to have yet another apoplectic fit.

Oh dear. Of the BCB and letters and incompetence