View Single Post
Old August 24, 2012, 01:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

I am back guys I am back, dont worry about me so much, I didn't die. Thank you Turbzy for sending me the messages on FB and hotmail. You made me realize how fun FTP is, which I completely forgot. I was just really busy during the summer, and FTP got less interesting because of all the crappy overpriced oldies. Oh well I am back in my business. Thank you Cameron for buying me the Pav membership However I have bad news for you guys, I am not willing to sell any of my BD stars. But I might sell Bowers if I get a decent price for him. Are you interested in buying Bowers Cameron? Lemme know. But sorry Turbzy, cant sell myself :P or Rafique. Naidu actually got really good, damn, did not expect that. I promise I will be playing them more often now though, for sure. They fell behind this season in terms of experience but I have already planned my team for next season and I can promise you they both will be playing and I will try my best to be more active. Thank you guys again for all the support to my team while I wasn't here :P