View Single Post
Old October 9, 2011, 12:07 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedzero
Has ALLAH asked us to protect any shrine? I shared this post with one of my brother who studies a lot about Islam, he asked me "Where in Allah as ask us to protect any shrine?"
What does this even mean?

Did Allah ask us to build a tacky, garish 2000ft tall Big Ben look a like? Did Allah ask the Saudi Royal family to fornicate and piss away millions of dollars every year on whores and alcohol, all the while pontificating about being the protectors of Islam?

This is history being destroyed...no one is going to go and worship at the house of the Prophets uncle, but that doesn't mean it is not of interest.

I can't wait for the destruction of Saudi Arabia and the Arabs as a whole...it is a real shame, the oil won't run out in my life time...I would have loved to see them go back to living in their tattered tents, while no one gave a f-ck.

The Arabs are like new money in Bangladesh...all that money, but no sense what to do with it, and suffering from a inferiority complex, they spend every waking moment trying to figure out new ways to flaunt their newly gained wealth.

Last edited by F6_Turbo; October 9, 2011 at 01:04 AM..