View Single Post
Old October 16, 2006, 11:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Yup!! Upset continues.

SEC:
Florida lost its ground and Auburn is back on top. Seesaw it is. Tennessee is is poking its ugly head, LSU is realing, Georgia is falling fast. Anyways, lost og games still to be played. Tenn will face Bama, LSU at home and visit S Carolina and Ark.

Big Ten:
#1 and #2. Iowa, Penn Purdue all dropped out. Wisconsin still running strong. Feel sorry for Minnesota. Too many turnovers. It could have been 3-1 instead of a 0-4 conference standing. Nov 18, Ohio State and Michigan game will be huge. Whoever loses will be out of the BCS game. Can't figure out what Indiana is. One week they lose to Div I-AA team the next they beat power house team like Iowa.

Big 12:
There is Texas and there is the rest. Even Oklahoma is having a hard time to stay in the top 20. Mizzou got their bubble burst as expected. The next 3 weeks will be gut check time for them. The Corn Nuskers are over rated even at #17.

PAC 10:
An USC team winning by 6, 6 and 7, 3 weeks in a row against not so good competition speaks the program has not reloaded as well they were expected to. Getting Oregon, Cal and Notre Dame at home 3 weeks in a row may be the only solice. Those team are not Washigton, Wa State or Zona State.

ACC:
By default Clemson is on top now. They next two weeks will see how good they are. They will face Georgia Tech and Va Tech. The other contenders.

Big East:
I must say surging Rutgers has caught my eye. Although Pitt still holds all the trumpcards but I think W Virginia is too strong for both of them. And there is undefeated Louisville. The one between W. Virginia and Louisville should represent in a BCS game. Championship shot is still out of reach unless USC loses too.

Notre Dame:
Likely to run the table till the USC game. Navy lost their QB in triple option game and would not likely to challenge them. They can't topple Auburn or Florida unless they beat USC.

I would love to see W Virginia play for the championship game against Ohio State or Michigan.