View Single Post
Old November 5, 2007, 03:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Quoting the Collage Football Master here...
Great game for Mizzou. They were focused and handed a sound beating to the Buffolloes. KU looked very impressive to me too. They dropped 76 points on Nabraska. Now that is a feat in itself. OU is still going to be #1 in Big 12.

Anyways, the upsets are:
BC, Wake, So Florida and So Carolina. Texas, Michigan, LSU almost lost.

Somethings to mention:
Arkansas Darren McFadden ran 321 yards against South Carolina. Arkansas's rushing total in that game was 542 yards. There is no doubt that it will be injustice if anyone other than McFadden wins the heisman trophy (He was second in the heisman trophy race last year).

Next weeks attraction: (week 11)
Louisville at W Virginia (6). Once this season Louisville was ranked #5. Anything can happen.
Wake got knocked off the ranking. It is time for them to knock off another ranked team. Wake at Clemson (20).
Michigan(11) traveling to Wisconsin. Over-rated Wisconsin is licking their wounds. We may see yet another upset.
Missouri (7) at home facing Texas A & M.
Tennessee (22) will host McFadden and Arkansas.
Kentucky (24) at Vandy. Com'on Vandy.
Georgia (10) hosting Auburn (18). Now this will be a dog fight. The dogs should come out on top. Both have great defense.
Illinois taking a shot at #1 Ohio State.
UCLA has a chance to make things interesting in PAC 10. They will host Arizona St (9).
Texas Tech at Texas (15).
Florida State at Virginia Tech (11).
UConn (16) at Cinci.
Virginia (23) at Miami.
Florida Gators (17) at So Carolina. Steve Spurrier will be waiting.
USC (12) at Cal (24). Com'on Cal.
Kansas (5) at Oklahoma State. I think Kansas would just roll over the cowboys. I am still not sure how they lost the last game against Texas.