View Single Post
Old March 3, 2008, 09:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Good one Assad. Here is mine.

Tamim - Junaid - Ash - Aftab - Shakib our future. Go learn from Abdur Razzak how to bat. They go learn from Shahadat Hossain how to give it all.

SN: Bahadur SN, You made a fifty. Yay!! Your place is fixed. Now improve on your mental aspect of the game. Don't do anything with the reverse shift gear. In a home series I expected more. "B-"

Tamim: When you are representing BD and averaging 6+ as a opener I think a zero grade is the best you can achieve. "F" (I don't buy injury stuff. Had this been JO or even his brother the grades from BC members would be "F" with expletives)

Junaid: Weakness is showing. You know everyone (opponents) will target that. Work on your rising moving ball. One fifty accompaning with pathetic scores shows how much extra work you need to do. C+.

Ash: Stop making predictions. I do not want to hear him say will do this and will do that. No more century predictions. Can't get to 40 and he will make centuries. What is his average now? Those Ash fans, I am still waiting for his average to rise from 25. let alone 40/40 on both form. "F"

Aftab: The only one I saw with any improve. Although nothing much has changed. No fifty, with all good starts. C+.

Shakib: Problem ta kothai I can't understand. Ei shob polapain'rey school'a pathano dorkar prothomay. D

Mushi: F. Unless you get two to four inch taller you can't be BD national wicket keeper. If your batting form returns be a batsman that is it.

Habibul Bashar: An "A" seriously!! The only A in this lot. I thought he would get a double golden duck and take his average below 30 and he managed to avoid both. Would have been A++ had he made a double digit average. The selectors will get the real grades for you. "FFF". 3 of them for three spineless selectors.

Rafique: Salute. Make sure you send a "thank you" card to Smith for not declaring early. Still the best spinner. Batting; will miss him dhum dharakka batting. "B".

Abdur Razzak: A bowler having a highest score in the team should say enough. If not, He ate Ash's lunch. Yes, Ashraful, the best batsman of BD couldn't match Abdur Razzak's (2 innings) run in 4 tries. He has a better average than Aftab, lol. B+. Bowling: better than Mash. "D".

Mashrafe: Retirement hawa ekhono lagey nai? 24'a jodi 44'er moto khaley, I think it is better for him to retire now. "F".

Shahadat: The only positive from the bunch of losers. B+.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; March 3, 2008 at 09:53 AM..