View Single Post
Old October 29, 2009, 01:31 AM
Cricket Savant

Default Munchausen Syndrome on Acid for Players

Ashraful in a dinner meeting in a five star luxurious hotel in a posh town near Manhattan.
Suddenly a waiter comes and whispers something to his ear.

"Ladies...." Ashraful in tuxedo says as he rises wearing his Armani white gloves.
"You have to excuse me for a minute."

All ladies wearing gowns and stilettos in unison: "Oh why my Lord, oh why?"

"The name is Ashraful. Mohammad Ashraful." says the captain looking at the camera.
Then back at a women: "Ladies, sorry but I have a match to save."

We see a limosine pulling over as Ash tips handsomely the valet in one hand and waves at
the paparazzi behind the railings. The chauffeur opens the door for him. Ash gets in, opens a bottle of
Chivas Regal and takes a cocktail glass from the minibar. He swirls it like a nose and sniffs it and then
drinks it in one shot.

The limosine comes to a halting stop in front of Lords. Then we see from bird's eye view camera angle
in satellite view Ashraful is entering the stadium where a test match is being played and the last man has been
bowled out. Ashraful in tuxedo asks his caddy to come closer as he tips him. He takes a BDM and walks up to the crease
with the roaring applause from the crowd. The match is betweeen Bangladesh and England
and the score is 391 in second innings and 4 runs are needed with last men out of Bangladesh team. We see Harmison
bowling a 120 mph as Ashraful dances down the crease in prance and slogs it for a six. Crowds roars with applause and
cheers.

At this time Divine intervenes. Mohammad Ashraful is wearing lungi and sando genji and hugging a lomba balish.
Suddenly his mobile rings alarm. He wakes up starts stretching with a smile on his face self acknowledging
what a wonderful way to begin the day for practise.

A BC Sniper Team Production
Executive Producer & Director
Munshi

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles