View Single Post
Old September 25, 2017, 09:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1

I took you for a senior, knowledgeable and no-nonsense poster, gotta work on my observations.
Some general comments :

1. You don't have to reply to every single post that has word India or Indian in it. It is not your duty to defend India here though you may feel so.

2. This is a Bangladeshi forum and a little bit of India bashing is expected ... again don't take it upon yourself to defend silly things ..

3. High school to college (a bit less) to grad school to now at work .... i encounter with Indian Americans on daily basis ... and brown code of conduct dictates u laugh at those stereo types ... the waitress in the back isn't thinking .. oh I got tipped well ..that Brown guy must be Bangladeshi and not Indian ... maybe psyche of indians in India is different ..

4. This may be a little hurtful but it is not the west that have such stereo types but even in Bangladesh (east Bengal) ppl joke about how cheap ppl are in the west Bengal ( I am just a messenger _ do not shoot ..I am sure there is no truth to it ..)

5. There are noakhali sylheti chatgiaya bashing in jest here all the time .. but God forbid if someone utters India .. it is full blown assault in retaliation .

I don't want you to get banned but some of your replies when defending India is very cringewortht ... there is a Bangladeshi guy who is like that here ..adamnsu ... gets cringe worthy when "defending" bd ... it's embarrassing and I am sure many of your fellow Indians will equally feel same ...

It's not your battle ....