View Single Post
Old January 19, 2008, 02:23 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Focus: South Africa and Ireland

Bangladesh will win a test against South Africa in the test series this February.
Bangladesh will win the home ODI series against South Africa in March, 2008.
Bangladesh will thrash Ireland 3-0 this March, 2008.

I am not a clairvoyant, and not trying to be 'nostradamus' overhere. But I strongly believe in these quotes;
"An affirmative thought is 100% stronger than a negative one."
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve."
- W.Clemmet Stone (1902-2002)
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Well, I don't want to coerce anyone into posting in this thread, but if your love for Bangladesh cricket is genuine, then post optimistic and positive statements about our forthcoming series against the Proteas and Ireland here. To other Bangladesh cricket lovers thinking otherwise, I implore them to change their minds and reveal better thoughts, but if they're still adamant with their negative views, then please refrain from posting.

Once again, I want to make clear I am not talking about thoughts such as 'respectable defeats' or 'taking the game to the 5th day', but about 'vanquishing the opponents' and 'emerging victorious'.

Now, as you type in, be specific and brief(like how I've done above). In addition, I request the poster to close their eyes and envision and visualize the sentence they've just typed in and strongly believe that it will occur in reality as well.

I am quite serious about this and hopefully you guys shall cooperate and adhere to what I've mentioned.

Thanks a lot!!