View Single Post
Old June 15, 2012, 10:05 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: misbah ul haq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Completely disagree with Banfan here

In my opinion doing drugs is personal choice ( i read even steve jobs did it) so lets not be too harsh on Asif besides he might have been saying good bye to his stash by the sea for all we know during WI tour.

Lets not call afridi a fixer. although he may be fixated with smelling and biting cricket balls and playing jumpin jacks on the pitch during breaks, he was only doing so to fix the pitch for the spinners against england.

No blame can be pointed at shoaib akhter bhai also... He has nothing to hide except for perhaps genital warts.

And whats this talk about rashid latif's integrity? That guy is the sayer of truth! He was the one calling out others as match fixers... He was so stressed by upholding the truth that he also mistakenly upheld a dropped ball as a catch against us in multan.

Amir wahab salman butt were simply a case of making uninformed choices. They were probably inspired by the movie Inception to play a game within a game. I blame those over sized headphones the cricketers wear these days... They must not have heard a single word from the anti corruption training organized by pcb because of the loud music.
Butt asif and amir are criminals no denying that. wahab has been cleared by icc.And pakistani players have had their fair share of controveries. but this thread is about spotfixing not any other controversies. akhtars genitAl warts asifs love of charas has exactly wht to do with that? Shane warne has been involved in fixing(many rumors) used banned substances and has cheated on his wife. No bc member talks about that. Anyway Banning pakistan wont solve the problem.
I think u and some other bc members are living in the past. Maybe cant wrap your head around the success of the team on and off the field since that summer in england.
Also worth pointing out kaneria commited spotfixing in county cricket not international cricket.