View Single Post
Old December 3, 2011, 02:05 PM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
“When I had reached 75, Umar Akmal told me to go for a century. Until then, I was only concentrating on playing the 50 overs,” he said during a press conference that was upbeat despite the sombre state of affairs in the Bangladesh team.

I decided that it was time to go for it. When I reached the century, I asked 'Riyad bhai, how should I raise the bat?' He told me to just raise it so I did,” he quipped.
Quote:
“When I had reached 75, Umar Akmal told me to go for a century. Until then, I was only concentrating on playing the 50 overs,” he said during a press conference that was upbeat despite the sombre state of affairs in the Bangladesh team.

“I decided that it was time to go for it. When I reached the century, I asked 'Riyad bhai, how should I raise the bat?' He told me to just raise it so I did,” he quipped.
Source