View Single Post
Old November 5, 2008, 03:31 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by CholCholBD
Thank you BCB. Thank you hoodlum for ur blind ignorant views on cricket.
Nothing to say to ya man. your reply is so funny that's why i quoted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
i agree.even shahdat
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
I've seen enough of Nazim to tell me he doesn't have Class and Karim lol ... In the ICL there are more balls meant to be whacked.

I bet Mehrab would do pretty well in the ICL
Said from the heart man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Add nazim too...and karim played a good innings too...the most important thing is dat they are showing some maturity in the matches...thats what important...not like whacking at every ball..
Really??? are you serious man?????? now i got that why cholcholBD said my 1st qouted things to you.Karim played one good innings and may be didn't get another double figure score in the whole tournament and you are saying him a talent??? good for you. they are also swinging their bats to most of the balls. but the fielding is really bad of the ICL players. did you count how many miss-field and catch dropped in this ICL season? but DW did better than others most of the times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
Aftab, Kapali, Rafique and Nafees are only 4 players ... The rest of DW have no class along with a Majority of the ICL
Rafique retired a long before ICL issue. so saying for him.

Nafees???are you sure??did you see him playing for last one and half year in all 3 form of cricket????if you did then you shouldn't say this. even when he scored 1000 runs in a year, he scored all his runs against Kenya and Zim.

Kapali started doing well after his last come back. and i am sure he wasn't gonna outta team for a long time after hitting that great 100 against India. it's him who betrayed us.

Aftab...he was actually 20 run scorer in our team.i think Naeem or Mehrab, one of them selected for Aftab and both of them did at least little bit better than aftab against NZ.you will agree with me in this

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoodlum
u forgot what nazim did to pakistan in kenya?and also in the single t20 match played in pakistan?alok hit century against india?plz watch dose 1st
Nazim's that innings we didn't watch. no one boardcasted that. but we saw what he did in the world cup and in the last match Zunaid did great in his place and then Zunaid doing what, i think you know that.Nazim was given so many chances and everytime he flopped. so don't talk about only one innings.then you should say that Jason Gillespie was one of the greatest batsmen of all time. cause he scored 200+ against us in a test and was not out.Saqlain had a 100 too. are you gonna say hime a talented batsman too?damn man have some cricket sense.Alok scored 100 against India and it was great. and he was in the team while he joint ICL and said "selectors didn't give him chances. he was given most number of chances in BD national team than anyone else. he failed all the time except last time.

From this i remembered that Faruq was saying against our selectors too about the ICL issue. and he was supporting those ICL players.and players were saying that they didn't get chances in the national team that's why they are upset and join the ICL. so why are you guys blaming this current selectors ???? current selectors are doing this job for like 1 year or so. before that Faruq & Co. was the selectors. now if anyone wanna blame selectors to join the ICL then balme those EX-SELECTORS.