View Single Post
Old January 21, 2012, 03:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
^^^
Because Ash is a better captain than Shakib. But worse batsman. Ash jodi ektu consistent hoito tahole or theke keo captaincy nite parto na. Shakib also performed really well with the ball under Ash.
Ash's team is not a good one but winning most of the games because of his captaincy.
Oh then let's give back the captaincy to Ash (I mean for our national team) !!! He might very well lead us to victory in every match !!! I would be more than happy to see that .

BTW you can check the match archives to find out how good his captaincy was. I never blame the captain for a defeat nor do I give them all the credit for a win!! A captain is as good as the team. When you have performers you don't need to do much as a captain. All your decision seems right then (that's what happened in Dhoni's case too). But the challenge is when you win matches with some average players and sometimes just by your own performance. I don't want to mention how many times Shakib has done that. It's not like I am a fan of Shakib so I hate Ash. Let Ash perform and prove his worth only then he will get our support not when he is pathetic but getting the credit for his teammates superb performances!!