View Single Post
Old March 15, 2012, 11:30 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
same kothai bole Bangladesh team er khelar shomoy. Nischit haar er mukhe kintu bolei jasse ekhono shob shesh hoy nai. He is A die hard fan. At first it used to get on my nerves but now I know he means well..
Bhai, there are two probable outcomes in a match and distantly a third. Well, I like to think of winning until I lose. I know you think the opposite that I have seen in the last match as well, from the beginning, every time a wicket falls you started concluding that uhhh ahhhh we are losing. You may hate my comments of winning in extremely difficult situation, and I hate to think of losing and losing comments until I lose. I hope you get it, I'm not used to losing ... My losing streak starts with BD team ...

Only difference you can make there, by flip-flopping with every boundary or every wicket... I don't like to bring that variation.... And question of sarcasm doesn't come at all on the team that I support, at least during the match. And I'm not so creative or I don't like to be creative on that issue... If it's boring win, I will take it 100 out of 100 times...

Why a positive comment in a difficult situation bothers you ?? I live until I die. I don't like to have thousand deaths before actual death....YES I'm a die hard fan...I don't lose hope till the last ball...unless they need more than 42 to win ...

Zinatf apa... I didn't get my answer, bcoz that was a bad reference ... incorrect NW bhai joked and I replied...., but a few picked it up very seriously .... I know some people lose their senses when they see that name.... and forgets to read further... no worries ... I didn't take any offense to any one's jokes ... I live lighter moments of life here on BC... And I will keep praying for Shakib to be the greatest cricketer on earth...that makes me feel proud too and that will lift our cricket as a whole.