View Single Post
Old March 25, 2013, 04:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, no run, short of a length outside off

Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, 1 run, slightly short on middle and leg

Rubel Hossain to Dilshan, FOUR, Dilshan doesn't take too long to get going, short of a length and he gets on the back foot to punch it through the covers for four

Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, 1 run, shortish on leg stump

Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, FOUR, short on middle and Kushal picks up a boundary, pulling it through square leg for a boundary
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, no run, slightly short on the off, rocks on the back foot and drops it down in front of point
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, 2 runs, slightly short on the off, punched through midwicket into the deep for a couple more runs

Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, no run, slightly short on the off, rocks on the back foot and guides it towards point from the crease

Rubel Hossain to Dilshan, 1 run, Is that dropped? Shortish outside off, went for the pull, appeared to get an under-edge and Mushfiqur, diving to his left, could not hold on, had to dive low but was unable to grasp it
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, 4 leg byes, shortish on leg stump, easy pickings, tries to flick it fine, clips the thighs on the way to the fine-leg boundary
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, no run, shortish on leg stump, tries to flick it fine, strikes him high on the pads
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, no run, short of a good length on middle
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, no run, short of a good length, pushed into the off side off the back foot, calls for a run, is sent back
Rubel Hossain to MDKJ Perera, FOUR, back of a length and that's been punished, moved back and thrashed it through midwicket for a boundary

Thats 14 balls out of 18....because trying to bowl full and making the batsmen drive is a sin.