View Single Post
Old April 3, 2013, 10:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Mercifully the streak has ended with a thud. It was a terrible effort by everyone. Looked lost without Crosby last night. Vokoun came back to earth. I think we will lose again tonight. I could see it coming. Sadly, Kuntiz and Dupuis looked like third line to border line second line player last night with Kennedy centering ..Lol. Last night alone should validate Crosby's MVP candidacy. At least Iginla got his first goal.

Yes, it is like Christmas, except my Pens have done early shopping. Still, gotta keep an eye on a fourth line player coming in, if any.

Do you have a link for the TSN radio online? Maybe I can listen here and there. I think Leafs will land Kiprusoff. Jagr has become a rental nowadays. What a way to tarnish your legacy ! Maybe, we will meet in playoffs. Can't wait to meet those bums from Boston. They have been talking and chirping a lot. They don't scare me one bit. Its the Habs that scare the daylights out of me. That speed..
http://www.tsn.ca/TradeCentre/TradeTracker2013/ look on the top right hand side.

It's the opposite for me - scared by the Bruins, but not the Habs. We've owned them 2/3 times mostly due to our combination of speed and size. When we skate, we really are a tough team to beat, and that's what happened with the MTL games, aside from the last one. If you use your speed, and at the same time have some big grinders, you can take down MTL. They fold when you use the body on them while keeping up.

The Bruins have a hard time against them because of their lack of speed.

TSN guys reporting that Kulikov and Golgoski are getting a lot of attention. Doesn't mean they'll be moved, but those two teams are in seller mode now. I'd love to land Kulikov here to play with Phaneuf. Price will probably be Gardiner + though.