Thread: ভয়াবহ
View Single Post
Old June 7, 2018, 02:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Agreed. 30,000 Tk for a national player is too low. Btw, men's salaries are also second lowest in ICC after Zim. But some men of course get more sponsorship opportunities and also the ability to play in lucrative foreign leagues.

Yet another reason to privatize Bangladesh cricket. They will give you what you are worth,and they will give you the tools to improve your worth. Never will they fix anything like the govt. does. Women will much MUCH better compensated in the private sector, in the short term (salaries) and in the long term (partnerships with other companies who want to promote women's cricket form international women's t-20 league) .I have no doubt about that.

#PrivatizeBangladeshCricket

My heart really goes out to them when they have two bats only, and when they get stolen, they can't replace them (The recent Rumana story). You telling me no one could strike a a deal with any of the major bat companies like SS or GM for bats on demand? It costs them virtually nothing as they have economies of scale. We could provide them exposure in return in a cricket crazy country. All these ideas won't come from the govt. They will come from the private sector.

#PrivatizeBangladeshCricket

nice one.well said.

also nice that for the first time, you didnt blame mushfiq for something. LOL