View Single Post
Old December 6, 2012, 09:48 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Pont
My ORIGINAL point about only playing one pacer is relevant because this is a symptom of the general malaise affecting BD cricket right now. Had Rubel and Mash taken 4 wickets each, fans wouldn't be asking for a virtually all spin attack. I agree selectors have to pick the best sides to win matches 100%. No issues with that. I am simply concerned for the worsening of the pace bowlers in Bangladesh generally.

Someone has to take responsibility to improve them
Agree coach but I doubt anything will change abruptly now as we really have to win the remaining matches...but what is the future plan of BCB reviving the pace we have no clue...I doubt there is plan...after Mash all pacers are fading away due to so many problems you and fellow BC members mentioned. The problem is the mindset of cricket administrators and politicians probably very different than lots of us in this board (not to be hursh I wonder how they are eligible for such an important posts). I will be happy that day when many of us from here will have the opportunity to do something for our cricket. Our elite members who know way better than me already mentioned about the hurdles. But I hope next generation leaders will understand and put politics out of sports for betterment of BD cricket.