November 7, 2005, 01:23 AM
Join Date: June 20, 2002
Read me first: Board Rules
The BanglaCricket forums have grown tremendously over the last several years and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community. Our goal is to maintain a pleasant and welcoming environment for everyone. In order to keep the BanglaCricket forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules for the forums here. If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact one of the staff or moderators.General Rules for
A.1: Maintaining a civil and courteous forum
- A.1.1: Please maintain both G rated and pleasant reading environment at all times. Do not use words that are generally avoided in front of children and parents out of respect.
- A.1.2: Please be courteous and respectul to the opposing / differing opinion and never attack a poster. Articulate your own opinion with sound reasoning.
- A.1.3: Refrain from rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
- A.1.4: Avoid posting about your personal hatred toward any country, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion and gender.
- A.1.5: Avoid posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or such.
- A.1.6: Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- A.1.7: Forum nicks must not be offensive and must be less than 10 characters long.
A.2: Maintain a pleasant reading environment
B: Help us maintain a high standard
- A.2.1: Avoid all caps, all bold, excessively large fonts or excessive number of emoticons.
- A.2.2: Post messages only in Bangla and English.
- A.2.3: Avoid posting pictures wider than 520 pixels. Put at least one "space" after 10 consecutive emoticons. This helps preserve the forum look and feel.
- A.2.4: Put long links inside text.
- A.2.5: Use short and concise subject when possible and do not post replies in the subject line.
- A.2.6: Follow the signature guidelines
A.3: Do not abuse the forums
- Signatures must be limited to no more than 3 lines of text only. Images are not allowed.
- No special formatting of your text signature is allowed.
- Explicit advertising is prohibited.
- Links to external content are allowed unless the content violate BanglaCricket community standards.
- A.3.1: In addition to the general rules in A.1 and A.2 please refrain from other forms of forum abuse and spams, including
- Posting only or mostly in the Forget Cricket section
- Posting one-line posts except for the match threads.
- Repeatedly posting non-cricket related external items.
- Posting links to other sites as a form of advertisement.
- Posting for the sake of bumping threads
- A.3.2 Do not use forum nicks and avatars that are
- Offensive and violate our community standards.
- Used to circumvent the advertisment rules, including using the URL of the site as the nick.
C: What we may do
- B.1: Please report to the staff and moderators any incidences of abuse of forum rules.
- B:2: Avoid replying to an offensive post, report it to the moderators instead.
- B.3: If you disagree with a moderator's action, please U2U moderators for explanation
D: Advertising services
- We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Violators may be warned privately or publicly.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules.
- Administrators' and moderators' decisions are final.
- Also while these rules cover most common situations, we cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
E: Posting messages or announcements on behalf of external sites
- D.1: We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in signatures is also prohibited. If you wish to advertise a product please contact us for our advertising rates.
- E.1: Anyone willing to post messages or announcements on behalf of a group or organization must follow the following guidelines:
- Anyone willing to post message(s) or announcement on behalf of a group, organization(s) including website(s) or another individual must submit it to a moderator. Moderator(s) will review the message(s) and may either post or reject without clarification at their discretion.
- Submitter must provide his (her) personally identifiable and verifiable personal contact info including but not limited to full legal name, complete and full street address, valid telephone number & email address along with his (her) positional details within the said group or organization.
- Submitter must provide the full name of the organization, complete and full address of it's operational location and contact details. Both organizational and personal contact info are subjected to be posted along with the message(s). Incomplete submission will not be considered for posting.
- Submitter must agree to take the full, complete and unconditional liabilities and responsibilities that may arise from posting the message(s) and must not in any way or form held banglacricket (www.banglacricket.com) visitors, members, staff, moderators and administrators liable.
- Message(s) from political and / or objectionable entities are not allowed. Moderator(s) will decide wheather an organization or group is political and / or objectionable or not.
- Moderator(s) reserve the right to reject, remove or edit the message(s) anytime at their discretion without any explanation either explicit or implicit.
- Only the original 'submitter' may request to edit or remove the posted message(s). Other request(s) in this regard will be ignored.
- Only the Moderator(s) will post such message(s).
- Moderator(s)'s decisions are absolutely final in all events. Moderators reserve the exclusive right to add, edit or delete the statements put herein at any time.
- Violation of the above statements, either partial or complete, may result in but not limited to legal actions and remedies to the fullest extent against the violators.
- Anyone submitting such message(s) will be considered to have read and unconditionally agreed to the statements put herein and Banglacricket Board Rules with amendments if any.
Last edited by Arnab; August 12, 2006 at 04:39 PM.