facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

 
 


Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:23 AM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,455
Thumbs up Junayed Siddique: The Next Superstar of BD Cricket



The extremely reliable BCB grapevine has it that he's ready to make his debut in the T20 World Championship. He is THE next big thing to hit BD cricket, NO wishful thinking here. He is the new Mehrab Hossain Opi before the tragedy. He is bound to out-Opi the stylist former opener in terms of talent, technique and possibly temperament.

Strengths: Swashbuckling, supremely talented natural opener who sees the quicker deliveries early and plays the shorter ones without panicking. He generally does not like to go fishing outside the off stump like most of our batsmen. Technically he's superior to Tamim Iqbal and looks good and safe when spanking the spankable beyond the rope. He adjusts his backlift according to the delivery and plays the cut shot as late as he needs to. His formidable hook shot and lofted drives over mid wicket are juicy and delicious to watch. He also rotates the strike well. He has a bit of an issue with shuffling around when playing defensive shots, but everything tends to fall in place when the delivery gets to his bat, Alok Kapali-style. Like Kapali, he's an excellent fielder.

Mitigating factors: Like most of his compatriots, Junayed has sudden, unpredictable issues with shot selection, and strike as opposed to containment-oriented genuine spin bowling where he has to focus and depend on acute judgment of flight and torsion variations. He's also very young with limited experience dealing with a cricket culture short on patience. That said, I'd still bank on his talent and love of the game to rectify his issues faster than most.

Stats and List A performances from the NCL: He plays First Class (4 day) and List A (limited over) cricket for Rajshahi and club cricket for Mohamedan. I won't go into his club stats and legitimize the DPCL, although he has done extremely well in both 50 and 20 over formats.

In 16 innings of FC cricket, he has averaged 34.36 with two 50s and one 100 with a highest score of 114* with an average strike rate of 55.23. He has a bright future as a useful test opener, if groomed correctly over the next 3 to 5 years.

His List A average strike rate is 76.80. He has averaged 22.73 from 15 matches with two 50s and one 100 with a highest score of 104.

1. Rajshahi V. Khulna: 50 from 63 balls, SR 79.36, 5-4s and 0-6.
Link:http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/bang...ch/267247.html

2. Rajshahi V. Barisal: 70 from 79 balls, SR 88.60, 7-4s and 1-6.
Link:http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/bang...ch/267250.html

3. Rajshahi V. Sylhet: 8 from 12 balls, SR 66.66, 2-4s and 0-6.
Link:http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/bang...ch/267253.html

4. Rajshahi V. Chittagong: 104 from 97 balls, SR 107.21, 10-4s and 3-6s.
Link:http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/bang...ch/267256.html

5. Rajshahi V. Dhaka: 5 from 10 balls, SR 50.00, 0-4 and 0-6.
Link:http://content-ind.cricinfo.com/bang...ch/267259.html
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; February 2, 2008 at 09:20 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:38 AM
Dhruvo Dhruvo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 9, 2007
Posts: 4,516

I think it is a bit too early to say that he is the next superstar,but yes he is a good player he is talented but the question is that will he use his talent or will he just be another ashraful.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 8, 2007, 04:01 AM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
I think it is a bit too early to say that he is the next superstar,but yes he is a good player he is talented but the question is that will he use his talent or will he just be another ashraful.
IMHO, "just being another Ashraful" is not at all a bad thing given the realities of BD cricket at this level, especially without the type of domestic set up that can prepare our players for the international arena better than the current infrastructure, which contrary to some of the pre-Lanka, status-quo apologists in this forum, obviously does not.

Who has done better or been more effective than Ash in significant BD innings, partnerships and individual scores and accomplishments? As hard as it may be, and as emotionally driven as our expectations are, we need to be more patient as our genuinely talented players - we don't have too many of those yet - as they continue to learn on the job. Remember that the "peak range" for most batsmen is between the age of 27 and 32. Cut these young men some slack dude, they still have 5 to 9 years before hitting that range.
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 8, 2007 at 04:10 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 8, 2007, 04:18 AM
Dhruvo Dhruvo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 9, 2007
Posts: 4,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
IMHO, "just being another Ashraful" is not at all a bad thing given the realities of BD cricket at this level, especially without the type of domestic set up that can prepare our players for the international arena better than the current infrastructure, which contrary to some of the pre-Lanka, status-quo apologists in this forum, obviously does not.

Who has done better or been more effective than Ash in significant BD innings, partnerships and individual scores and accomplishments? As hard as it may be, and as emotionally driven as our expectations are, we need to be more patient as our genuinely talented players - we don't have too many of those yet - as they continue to learn on the job. Remember that the "peak range" for most batsmen is between the age of 27 and 32. Cut these young men some slack dude, they still have 5 to 9 years before hitting that range.
I am not meaning to say that ash is bad or something i mean to say that i hope he uses his talent properly.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 8, 2007, 10:59 AM
al Furqaan's Avatar
al Furqaan al Furqaan is offline
Cricket Sage
 
Join Date: February 18, 2004
Location: New York City
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Posts: 21,201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
IMHO, "just being another Ashraful" is not at all a bad thing given the realities of BD cricket at this level, especially without the type of domestic set up that can prepare our players for the international arena better than the current infrastructure, which contrary to some of the pre-Lanka, status-quo apologists in this forum, obviously does not.

Who has done better or been more effective than Ash in significant BD innings, partnerships and individual scores and accomplishments? As hard as it may be, and as emotionally driven as our expectations are, we need to be more patient as our genuinely talented players - we don't have too many of those yet - as they continue to learn on the job. Remember that the "peak range" for most batsmen is between the age of 27 and 32. Cut these young men some slack dude, they still have 5 to 9 years before hitting that range.
well said, given our meagre resources, ashraful's history is no worse than what a lara, inzy, ponting, or sachin would have done had they made the mistake of being born to bangladeshi parents.
__________________
Bangladesh is a stronger team with Shakib al Hasan.
Bangladesh is a stronger team without Shakib al Hasan.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:43 AM
cricket_king's Avatar
cricket_king cricket_king is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 10, 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 5,283

Quote:
Strengths: Swashbuckling, supremely talented natural opener who sees the quicker deliveries early and plays the shorter ones without panicking. He generally does not like to go fishing outside the off stump like most of our batsmen. Technically he's superior to Tamim Iqbal and looks good and safe when spanking the spankable beyond the rope. He adjusts his backlift according to the delivery and plays the cut shot as late as he needs to. His formidable hook shot and lofted drives over mid wicket are juicy and delicious to watch. He also rotates the strike well. He has a bit of an issue with shuffling around when playing defensive shots, but everything tends to fall in place when the delivery gets to his bat, Alok Kapali-style. Like Kapali, he's an excellent fielder.
You dissing Tamim here buddy?
__________________
Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow

- Benjamin Franklin
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:45 AM
Dhruvo Dhruvo is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: July 9, 2007
Posts: 4,516

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
You dissing Tamim here buddy?
Are you tamim ?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 8, 2007, 06:28 AM
cricket_king's Avatar
cricket_king cricket_king is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: January 10, 2007
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 5,283

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Take that chill pill bro ... I have been one of the biggest backers of Tamim since before most of yawl had the chance to see him in the WC.

Dissing Tamim? Not at all, just staing the facts. Tamim's hand-eye coordination is better than any other opener who has played for the Tigers. But his shot selection and technique need to and will improve over time ...

By the way, fostering a cult of personality ain't healthy.
Haha sorry mate. Meant it as a joke. We all know tamim's awesome
And so is Junaed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
Are you tamim ?
Yeah I wish
__________________
Learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow

- Benjamin Franklin
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:50 AM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
You dissing Tamim here buddy?
Take that chill pill bro ... I have been one of the biggest backers of Tamim since before most of yawl had the chance to see him in the WC.

Dissing Tamim? Not at all, just staing the facts. Tamim's hand-eye coordination is better than any other opener who has played for the Tigers. But his shot selection and technique need to and will improve over time ...

By the way, fostering a cult of personality ain't healthy.
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 8, 2007 at 04:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:58 AM
Antora's Avatar
Antora Antora is offline
Cricket Guru
 
Join Date: February 28, 2007
Location: melbourne, Australia
Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Shakib
Posts: 8,817

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Take that chill pill bro ... I have been one of the biggest backers of Tamim since before most of yawl had the chance to see him in the WC.

Not at all bro, just staing the facts. Tamim's hand-eye coordination is better than any other opener who has played for the Tigers. But his shot selection and technique needs to and will improve over time ...
By the way, fostering a cult of personality ain't healthy.
you are sooo right!!! Tamim is a boomshakalaka batsmen!!! and its a boomshakala news to know there will be another superstar!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old February 12, 2008, 04:19 AM
Game On's Avatar
Game On Game On is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: December 15, 2007
Location: Dhaka , Bangladesh
Favorite Player: Zunaid
Posts: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by antora93
you are sooo right!!! Tamim is a boomshakalaka batsmen!!! and its a boomshakala news to know there will be another superstar!!!!

Tamim is a talent ;

Why using those crap words to a talented batsman like him ;
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 8, 2007, 05:29 AM
rah's Avatar
rah rah is offline
ODI Cricketer
 
Join Date: April 22, 2006
Location: north weasie;london
Posts: 802

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
You dissing Tamim here buddy?
OI WHOOS DISSIN TAMIM
__________________
if your a man then admit it
bangladesh will win the 2011 worldcup
brap brap
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old August 8, 2007, 03:54 AM
shaoun shaoun is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: September 4, 2004
Location: new york city
Posts: 1,272

i hope junayed can become a superstar. but he has a long way to go. lets see how he do in the twenty20.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old August 8, 2007, 04:07 AM
Miraz's Avatar
Miraz Miraz is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Posts: 14,901

The problem is, we brand our potential players as "Super Stars" way too early, and they also leave the international arena quickly with one or two notable performances.

I hope Junayed will be an exception and will become a reliable player who can serve Bangladesh for a long time.

We have had seen enough superstars, I personally get afraid when someone is termed as superstar. I hope the "Superstar" curse will not destroy yet another potential career.
__________________
You only play good cricket when you win/draw matches.
I am with Bangladesh, whether they win or lose . http://twitter.com/BanglaCricket

Last edited by Miraz; August 8, 2007 at 04:17 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old August 8, 2007, 04:21 AM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,455
Default Clarification on the Term "Superstar"

Different grades: -

Top shelf, IMHO, the current genuine superstars, meaning the ones people the world over will pay to watch: Mohammad Ashraful and Mashrafe Bin Murtaza.

Grade 1, if they deliver on the promise: Alok Kapali , Aftab Ahmed, Tamim Iqbal, Nafees Iqbal, Shahadat Hossain, Enamul Haque and Talha Jubair.

Grade 2, will get there sooner than we think: Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Syed Rasel and Mehrab Hossain Orion.

Grade 3, the next superstars: Junayed Siddique, Nazmus Sadat, Raquibul Hasan Nirala, Nadif Chaudhury, Dollar Mahmud and Rubel Hossain.

Useful but lacking something: Shahriar Nafees.
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 8, 2007 at 04:42 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old August 8, 2007, 06:52 AM
crikss's Avatar
crikss crikss is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: May 15, 2007
Posts: 2,472

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR

Grade 3, the next superstars: Junayed Siddique, Nazmus Sadat, Raquibul Hasan Nirala, Nadif Chaudhury, Dollar Mahmud and Rubel Hossain.
For Grade 3 few more

No 1. Nazimuddin

No 2. Naeem Islam

No 3. Ariful Haque (14 years Kid avg 46 for FC cricket)

(some info about Ariful haque played 5 matches for under 19 cricket team and scored 30 runs ..avg 7.50 highest score 18 anyways he is sharing some magical word with his name "ful" so no need to worry)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old August 8, 2007, 08:16 PM
roaring tigerz roaring tigerz is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: October 24, 2004
Location: Washington DC
Favorite Player: Shakib
Posts: 1,194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Different grades: -

Top shelf, IMHO, the current genuine superstars, meaning the ones people the world over will pay to watch: Mohammad Ashraful and Mashrafe Bin Murtaza.

Grade 1, if they deliver on the promise: Alok Kapali , Aftab Ahmed, Tamim Iqbal, Nafees Iqbal, Shahadat Hossain, Enamul Haque and Talha Jubair.

Grade 2, will get there sooner than we think: Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Syed Rasel and Mehrab Hossain Orion.

Grade 3, the next superstars: Junayed Siddique, Nazmus Sadat, Raquibul Hasan Nirala, Nadif Chaudhury, Dollar Mahmud and Rubel Hossain.

Useful but lacking something: Shahriar Nafees.
Seriously? These rankings lose all credibility when the likes of Talha, Nafis I, and Kapali come ahead of S. Nafees, Mushfiq and Sakib. The latter three have actually made an impact on international cricket and are whole lot more likely to be the 'real deal' than the wash ups who make up your Grade 1 tier.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old August 8, 2007, 10:46 PM
tonoy's Avatar
tonoy tonoy is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: February 25, 2007
Location: Canada
Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Posts: 7,663

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Different grades: -

Top shelf, IMHO, the current genuine superstars, meaning the ones people the world over will pay to watch: Mohammad Ashraful and Mashrafe Bin Murtaza.

Grade 1, if they deliver on the promise: Alok Kapali , Aftab Ahmed, Tamim Iqbal, Nafees Iqbal, Shahadat Hossain, Enamul Haque and Talha Jubair.

Grade 2, will get there sooner than we think: Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Syed Rasel and Mehrab Hossain Orion.

Grade 3, the next superstars: Junayed Siddique, Nazmus Sadat, Raquibul Hasan Nirala, Nadif Chaudhury, Dollar Mahmud and Rubel Hossain.

Useful but lacking something: Shahriar Nafees.
Oh dude! Your picture of judgement of talent/performance really seems limited. I mean come on, you put alok, Aftab, shahadat, N iqbal as grade 1. Dude, I seriously gotta disagree with you on this one. I just dont see how you grade Alok so high. I guess you are always gonna have a soft spot on him.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old August 9, 2007, 01:01 AM
Sumon77's Avatar
Sumon77 Sumon77 is offline
Test Cricketer
 
Join Date: July 31, 2005
Location: Kleve; Germany
Favorite Player: Shakib
Posts: 1,109

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Oh dude! Your picture of judgement of talent/performance really seems limited. I mean come on, you put alok, Aftab, shahadat, N iqbal as grade 1. Dude, I seriously gotta disagree with you on this one. I just dont see how you grade Alok so high. I guess you are always gonna have a soft spot on him.
hahaa... sohel bhai is an Alok lover... though unfortunately he had to fight for Junayed here
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old August 9, 2007, 05:42 AM
BonBon BonBon is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: August 17, 2005
Favorite Player: The Umpires
Posts: 643

Exactly. No wonder infant mortaliy is so high in BD cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
The problem is, we brand our potential players as "Super Stars" way too early, and they also leave the international arena quickly with one or two notable performances.

I hope Junayed will be an exception and will become a reliable player who can serve Bangladesh for a long time.

We have had seen enough superstars, I personally get afraid when someone is termed as superstar. I hope the "Superstar" curse will not destroy yet another potential career.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old August 8, 2007, 04:27 AM
Miraz's Avatar
Miraz Miraz is offline
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team
 
Join Date: February 27, 2006
Location: London, United Kingdom
Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique
Posts: 14,901

Now it's clear why Bangladesh is dubbed as the possible champion of World Cup 2011.

We don't have any normal player or even star. All we have are "Super Stars". Bangladesh team for world cup 2011 will be the blend of different super stars.

Normally one team has one or two super stars like Australia had Warne, McGrath and Ponting. No one will even dare to stop our path to world cup crown with so many superstars.

Go Bangladesh Go.
__________________
You only play good cricket when you win/draw matches.
I am with Bangladesh, whether they win or lose . http://twitter.com/BanglaCricket
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old August 8, 2007, 04:34 AM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,455

Superstars for and of BD cricket.

Please don't flaunt that bad faith with poor semantic manipulation, quite unbecoming outside typically nasty, traditional BD politics.
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old August 8, 2007, 06:06 AM
Puck's Avatar
Puck Puck is offline
Cricket Legend
 
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: Yonder
Favorite Player: Me
Posts: 2,103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Superstars for and of BD cricket.

Please don't flaunt that bad faith with poor semantic manipulation, quite unbecoming outside typically nasty, traditional BD politics.

but you did say 'Top shelf, IMHO, the current genuine superstars, meaning the ones people the world over will pay to watch: Mohammad Ashraful and Mashrafe Bin Murtaza'.

these cricketers might well be superstars within bangladesh but i dare say total nonentities outside of the bangladeshi borders. the test match special commentators always mention marshrafe as having some talent when mentioning bangladesh. increasingly, and since the world cup, the veteran raffique gets a mention too. however, i can't see any non bangladeshi's paying to see just these two.

when bangladesh played against england at lords in 2005 i went along. a friend is a member of mcc so i was lucky enough to even sit in the members enclosure for a while before the hordes came in. it was a very poor show that day as far as bangladesh were concerned. ian bell scored an effortless century. graham thorpe was contend to nudge around at the other side of the crease.

a fine day for cricket though.
__________________
'immerse your soul in love' - thom yorke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old August 8, 2007, 06:45 AM
Sohel's Avatar
Sohel Sohel is offline
Cricket Savant
 
Join Date: April 18, 2007
Location: Dhaka
Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Posts: 35,455

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
but you did say 'Top shelf, IMHO, the current genuine superstars, meaning the ones people the world over will pay to watch: Mohammad Ashraful and Mashrafe Bin Murtaza'.

these cricketers might well be superstars within bangladesh but i dare say total nonentities outside of the bangladeshi borders ...
My point exactly, as the thread title clearly suggests. For and of BD cricket within the Bangadeshi context. When it comes to Ashraful and Mashrafe, the phrase "paying to see them play" was repeatedly used by commentators during the world cup, most notably by Ian Chappell during the pre and post match shows, and Nasser Hussein during some of the ball-by-ball commentary. Ian Chappell went as far as consideing him as one of the most influential players of the near future alongside Kevin Pietersen. Mashrafe recieved similar praise from Ravi Shastri during and after the India tour. I tend to share Shastri's optimism more than Ian Chappell's at this particular point in time when it comes to the global context. When it comes to the BD context, "superstardom" should come to us as no surprise given the intense passion and emotionalism that often gets the better of our nascent cricket culture.

That said, this thread was about Junayed Siddique, not my choice of a particular word to be picked upon with questionable intent. I used the word "superstar" and not "the next big thing" repeatedly, so sue me.
__________________
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; August 8, 2007 at 08:26 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old August 8, 2007, 06:49 AM
Cricket Crazy's Avatar
Cricket Crazy Cricket Crazy is offline
First Class Cricketer
 
Join Date: November 29, 2005
Location: Luton, UK
Posts: 262

We hav 2 c hw he does in warm-up match b4 da world cup starts. I think he wil be good!
__________________
DJ Roni a.k.a B-Boy Badness
www.djroni.mfbiz.com
www.myspace.com/djroniakabboybadness
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
BanglaCricket.com
 

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Partner Sites | Useful Links | Banners |

© BanglaCricket