facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

View Poll Results: Should Bangladesh Tour Pakistan?
Yes 10 45.45%
No 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 31, 2017, 04:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful
Default ***Pakistan Tour***

What do you guys think? After Pakistan successfully held some international matches at home, shall we consider touring them?

If Pakistan invited Bangladesh to play in Pakistan, should BCB accept the offer?
Old October 31, 2017, 05:25 AM
Test Cricketer

No........
Old October 31, 2017, 06:02 AM
Cricket Legend

A match or two, sure. A full tour, nah.
Old October 31, 2017, 06:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) Chairman Najam Sethi on Monday said that after Sri Lanka's successful visit to Lahore for a Twenty20 international match, the Board remains 'hopeful' that Bangladesh and South Africa will visit Pakistan next year.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1367467/pc...tour-next-year
Old October 31, 2017, 06:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Maybe.. at most for 1 -2 T20.. considering they will give the same or more security as Sl players got
Old October 31, 2017, 07:32 AM
Cricket Legend

I would consider it...

...if they beg like dogs
Old October 31, 2017, 07:42 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
Maybe.. at most for 1 -2 T20.. considering they will give the same or more security as Sl players got
Why? Don't we have any SHAME? Their board PCB is a disgrace. They still haven't invited us to UAE for a full fledged series like the way they did it to teams like WI or SL.

They almost wanted to blackmail us to play in terrorist infested karachi by threatening to cancel their scheduled tour of Bangladesh. It's quite evident that they consider the lives of Bangladeshi players comparatively less valuable than the lives of West Indian and kiwi players.

Any other respectable board wouldn't have bothered to have any relation with a pathetic board like PCB if they had been treated the same way.
Old October 31, 2017, 08:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Why? Don't we have any SHAME? Their board PCB is a disgrace. They still haven't invited us to UAE for a full fledged series like the way they did it to teams like WI or SL.

They almost wanted to blackmail us to play in terrorist infested karachi by threatening to cancel their scheduled tour of Bangladesh. It's quite evident that they consider the lives of Bangladeshi players comparatively less valuable than the lives of West Indian and kiwi players.

Any other respectable board wouldn't have bothered to have any relation with a pathetic board like PCB if they had been treated the same way.
Listen to this Indian troll, he's completely right.

We're not financially viable, but Sri Lanka were?

Just bunch of idiotic bullies, if they ask, BCB should ask for 90% of the revenue

Old October 31, 2017, 08:02 AM
Cricket Legend

No flipping way. That indian troll Eclipse actually trolled correctly this time. This dudes don't deserve any favours from us.
Old October 31, 2017, 08:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ATM - No One.

After word XI, SL been there plus there t20 league final. I say why not, if they give good security. An opportunity to help a brotherly nation out tbh theh did play a part in BD getting test status. Yes their chairman is nutcase and all their boards chairmans been like that, and their some online trolls too but it’s nothing compared to .... I’ll leave to you imagination, mentioning that will get me a ban, as theres some defenders and lovers of that ...... here.

Anyway. From people to people, mostly there’s genuine warm in Pakistan for Bangladeshi Bangalis. Now they deeply hope BD will go tour and help their cause to bring back cricket. It’s a chance to win hearts. Pakistan is a massive cricket nation of huge cricket fanbase, history etc one can’t deny. They’ve been starved of cricket for almost a decade, their youngsters of last generation not saw cricket at home which isn’t good for inspiring the youths, totally deprivation.But despite all that they’ve done well in UAE, won WT20i 2009, CT 2017.

BD can be heros in the eyes of millions in Pakistan for just touring for a 3T20i or 2 ODI and a T20i.

Help them out. Chance to win more fans and hearts.
Old November 1, 2017, 07:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
An opportunity to help a brotherly nation out
Care to explain how they are a brotherly nation to us?
Old November 1, 2017, 08:35 AM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
Care to explain how they are a brotherly nation to us?
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Old November 1, 2017, 09:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: ATM - No One.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Yes it is my Bro. Islamically. All muslims are brothers. Unless one isn’t muslim, then it may be irrelevant for them. If one doesnt know then shall ask a local imam, unless one isn’t into religion and not a practicing Muslim, then that’s a different story.

All Muslims are part of the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Doesn’t matter who they are and all are brothers in the deen. That’s just an standard fact.
Old November 1, 2017, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Yes it is my Bro. Islamically. All muslims are brothers. Unless one isn’t muslim, then it may be irrelevant for them. If one doesnt know then shall ask a local imam, unless one isn’t into religion and not a practicing Muslim, then that’s a different story.

All Muslims are part of the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). Doesn’t matter who they are and all are brothers in the deen. That’s just an standard fact.
Not a fact...maybe an aspiration at best. Pakistanira-je kotota "muslim bhai" amra ageo dekhechhi. So pls spare us.

That said, I still wouldn't mind touring. But first they have to return all the money they took from us with interest, and then they have to get on their knees and beg us. And if they don't shed loads of tears in the process, then the deal is off too.
Old November 1, 2017, 02:20 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ziya

Quote:

Bhaijanera , orey chaira den.
Polata ekhaney jonmaisey. Ekhaner baki Syleti polagulur moto desher shomporkey kissu janey na. Tai, amader ekattorer judhdhor bepareyo janey na.
Old November 1, 2017, 07:10 PM

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:

I was being sarcastic, Pakistan can be the best muslims in the world still they wont be my brother, and pakistan is brotherly nation to us because muslim muslim bhai bhai? WAK THU!
Old November 1, 2017, 07:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Very true. Even if our "brothers" committed genocide on our own people, they are still, most definitely, first and foremost, our brothers.

This is why we are laughed at. When will we grow a backbone FFS.
Old November 2, 2017, 05:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim

Quote:

I think Islamically, all humans are brothers. Historically, most of the time Muslims are killed by the Muslims. Pakistani Muslims Bothers killed millions of Bengali Muslims brothers in 71.
Old November 10, 2017, 06:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Why does any discussion about Pak CRICKET turns out to be religious for y'all? There is nothing brotherly about helping out a nation where it's not safe to visit. It's not a one off match like the lankans got, they want us to do a full tour. They want to use us as their guniepig. What exactly is so brotherly about that from their part? Because majority of that country's people are muslim hence we have to dip our toe in the terrorist filled nation's den?

And speaking about this weird brother logic: Biologiclly speaking, If you ain't from the same MOM/DAD, you ain't no brother. You can be a friend, a step brother, someone you may know, but not a brother. It's like saying, I like to drink tea, you like to drink tea, hence we are brothers.
Old November 1, 2017, 09:54 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Lmao! comes from the same school of thought of finding israeli and indian conspiracy to every muslim crime. Our "brothers" can do no wrong.
Old November 1, 2017, 04:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
muslim muslim bhai bhai
guli marley'o bhai? Oi bhai'er dorkar nai.
Old November 2, 2017, 09:43 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
muslim muslim bhai bhai
Shia-sunni bhai bhai, sunni-kurdi bhai, sunni-ahmadia bhai bhai. Bhaiera bhaiera khali sharadin khunshuti kore.
Old October 31, 2017, 08:53 AM
Cricket Legend

We need to play more away matches, especially test cricket. I would like us to play 2-3 Test matches against Pakistan. We need to start winning away from home, at least on conditions that are similar to ours. What better opposition? Beating Pakistan in Pakistan? That feeling and victory will remain with me for a long time. We have to remember, while we are helping Pakistan, we are also benefiting!
Old October 31, 2017, 09:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

They don't invite BD in UAE but want BD to come visit Pak for a full series just to clear the path for other so called big teams, reeks of hypocrisy.

You can still go if you want to but make sure to squeeze the last dollar from them, brotherly my a$$.
Old November 1, 2017, 07:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
They don't invite BD in UAE but want BD to come visit Pak for a full series just to clear the path for other so called big teams, reeks of hypocrisy.

You can still go if you want to but make sure to squeeze the last dollar from them, brotherly my a$$.
completely agree with this. If they invited us for a UAE tour, I wouldve been all for supporting a tour there. Since they didnt, I would still be in favor of going, but for a short tour and heavy compensation.