facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 21, 2010, 05:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharew91
Why you become speechless. Every country has its pros and cons. They are going to explore the Muslims and Islam in the negative aspect. We have to prove them wrong and should be united.

So whats your point?

That Muslims continue with their negative acts, and justify is by saying "every country has pros and cons". Or what exactly is it ?

Old January 21, 2010, 02:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mo Chowdhury MoC

Dear Shardul bhai and dear Banglatiger84 bhai,

Your thought and points are precisely my faith and pain as well.

What these ignorant, savage, haters that justify their cowardly act by sheltering them behind the word "Islam" and "Moslem" do not understand or careless that because their heinous crime we, the rest of the 'Al-Islam' are hijacked and constantly and I say it again constantly live in a shameful state of mind and burning conscience!!! I am not going to cover for these low lives, criminal, rapists, hate-mongers just because they were born of an Islamic family or parents or tribe!!! These so called terrorist moslems are just as evil and satanic as the non-moslems that did or do any wrong-doings in the world, but I will actually put these evil coward terrorist moslems in a much lower catagaory of evil index as they are ruining my "Al-Islam". These church bombers in Cairo, Kualalampur are not humans, these are below sub-humans, and I pray to Allah that they get the worst punishment of all from the All-Mighty on the final judgement day and I have my strongest beliefe and faith that they will.

The Pakistani Army and the Pakistani invaders, government and the Bangali collaborators during 1971 and before who performed those atrocities are NO brothers of mine, there is no 'ummah' among the rapist, murderer and the raped and murdered victim! Also very openly, Many larger middle eastern-countries (specifically Saudi Arabia, Iran) along with the West, France, Britain and USA (the Nixon admin) took on Pakistan's side and funded them(Pakistan) during Bangladesh's war of freedom! Where was the "ummah", love, brotherhood between the suffering, dying moslems (not to omit here that thousands of Bangladeshi Hindus and others were murdered, raped and tortured as well) of Bangladesh and those so called Islamic countries and their consciense?

Do you think Allah is a joke? Do these scumbags, hate-mongers, minority (who is Allah Subhanatala's own creation as well) torturer will get away just by washing their SINs in the name of Islam? Not in the 'Al-Islam' that I know.

We must critisize and stand strong against an opressor, we MUST stand up stronger against an evil-doer who is doing the evil acts hiding behind the false facade of Islam! Otherwise, we all have to answer to Him, Allah Subhanatala one day very soon!

These statements does not mean I hate Pakistanis, there are plenty plenty, thousands of Pakistanis that oppossed the Pakistani state controlled mass-murdering of the Bangladeshis! There are many many Pakistanis out there with good souls that wouldn't hurt a living being, be it an atheist. We must never forget that, but we must not forget what the Niazi, Bhutto, Yahia, Ayub, Golam Azam, Razakkars did to our Bangladeshi flesh and bones! We must not turn our blind eye to the Ottoman Turks (moslems) systematic genocide and mass murdering of millions of Armenians(non-moslems) at the turn of the century- 1915, just like the same way we will always rememeber what the Serbs(non-moslems) did to the Bosnians(moslems) in the 1990's.

Allah sees and knows everything.

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 21, 2010 at 08:12 PM..
Old January 21, 2010, 02:50 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

The article that I have posted is not writen by me. That's why it is inside the quote.
Old January 21, 2010, 04:32 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84

Many Muslim have this belief that a non-Muslim oppressing a Muslim is much worse than a Muslim oppressing another Muslim or a non-Muslim.
The attitude till today of Pakistan's actions in 71 are testament to that.

I keep asking such muppets to state one ayat/hadith which shows that oppression by Muslims is acceptable, and they cant. Yet they will revert to the same old "its their internal matter" or "they were just reacting" in such cases.

I was appalled to see Muslims criticising other Muslims who condemn killing nom-Muslim, labelling them as "bowing down to Mushrikeen" and what not..
Who are these many Muslims that you know would say such false about oppression? Your friends? BC members? Relatives? Local mosque going fellow muslims? I can not colerate with your bolded comments and the next testament. What attitude you are talking about? Please explain.

Forgiving someone doesn't mean that one is supporting the act (which he is guilty of).
Old January 21, 2010, 07:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Who are these many Muslims that you know would say such false about oppression?

1) Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda
2) Nearly all the talibans
3) The Bali bombers
4) Those Malaysians who vandalised and bombed the churches

Basically all the extremists out there, these people will have lot to complain when Muslims cop a beating but not when they do the same.

On that note, there are many non-muslims who feel that Muslims are oppressive instead of looking it how they have been oppressed. I know many here in Australia you guys wouldnt have heard of but in UK there is this racist group called English Defense league or something that fits in this category.

So it goes both ways which is why they are "extremists" be it muslim or other non-muslim.

Last edited by Alien; January 21, 2010 at 09:24 PM..
Old January 22, 2010, 02:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Who are these many Muslims that you know would say such false about oppression? Your friends? BC members? Relatives? Local mosque going fellow muslims? I can not colerate with your bolded comments and the next testament. What attitude you are talking about? Please explain.

Forgiving someone doesn't mean that one is supporting the act (which he is guilty of).
Just look at the contrasted reactions in the Muslim world between something like Darfur and something like Gaza.
No one spells it out loud (that its ok for Muslims to oppress), but thats the vibe one gets when we hear 10 references to Chechnya and Kashmir and Palestine for 1 reference to Darfur or 1971.
We Bangladeshis are unique in that we have felt the brute force of an oppressor who happened to be Muslim, however in non-Bangladeshi Muslim media and street opinion, Pakistan is still seen as more of a victim than as a brutal oppresor.